- Protection (both to the public and the technician), Professionalism and Perfection (helping you to perfect your work).
- Access to be able to take A Certified Professional Cosmetic Professional (CPCP) Certification Examination. Although the SPCP offers the CPCP exam to non-members, being an SPCP member and obtaining CPCP credentials strengthens your professional profile and positioning in the industry.
- Quarterly newsletters are written by industry leaders providing education and information on new developments as they emerge.
- An annual educational convention and trade show will be held in the second term of each year.
- Publicity through many different media so the general public will know where to call for answers regarding the industry.
- A technician referral program through the PCASA website.
- Bloodborne pathogen class, in line with the SPCP requirements, is available annually.
- Access to support products, including colour books, professional brochures for clients, client history forms, pre-procedure and after-care forms, chart notes, and medical, esthetics and machine books and the Ten Year Journal through the SPCP.
- Registered logos are available for exclusive member use through the PCASA Media Kit.
- Association members are available to assist with self-regulation, publicity, and other business-related questions.
Annual Student Membership
R1,200.00 for 1 year