Dear Permanent Cosmetic Professional
Thank you for your interest in the Permanent Cosmetic Association of South Africa (PCASA). The PCASA (a chapter of the SPCP) is a sound, non-profit South African professional association owned, operated, and controlled by its members and started in October 2011. The SPCP (Society for Permanent Cosmetics Professionals), is also a non-profit association, has laid down all the guidelines and structure for PCASA. The growth experienced in the SPCP since inception in 1990 is a direct result of its professional and legal structure, compliant with state and federal laws governing non-profit organizations. The Board Members of PCASA are represented by a diverse group elected by the members, serving limited terms. The PCASA is governed by a Code of Ethics that all members must abide to in order to set high standards in this industry. One of the main aims of PCASA is to create public awareness on the do’s and dont’s of this beautiful industry. Soon, the general public will look to our association as the voice of the industry.
If you are considering the industry as a career, or are currently a permanent cosmetic professional, begin enjoying the many benefits today as a member. Below are some of the many reasons you should join, support, and participate in the PCASA.
- Protection (both to the public and the technician), Professionalism and Perfection (helping you to prefect your work).
- Access to be able to take a Certified Professional Cosmetic Professional (CPCP) Certification Examination. Although the SPCP offers the CPCP exam to non-members, being a PCASA member and obtaining CPCP credentials strengthens your professional profile and positioning in the industry.
- Quarterly newsletters written by industry leaders providing education and information on new developments as they emerge.
- An annual educational convention and trade show will be held in the second term of each year.
- Publicity through many different media so the general public will know where to call for answers regarding the industry.
- A technician referral program through the PCASA website.
- Bloodborne pathogen class, in line with SPCP requirement, available every year.
- Access to support products, including fundamental textbooks, colour books, professional brochures for clients, medical, esthetics and areola books through the SPCP
- Registered logos available for exclusive member use through the PCASA Media Kit.
- Association members are available to assist with self-regulation, publicity, and other business related questions.
Join now! We feel confident you will value the unique benefits of membership in association with the SPCP, the largest organization for permanent cosmetics worldwide, through joining PCASA. It’s as easy as 1,2,3…
- Fill in the Application Form
- EFT your Membership Fees
- Enjoy all the benefits of this awesome association!
- Membership Renewal R2400
- Lapsed Membership Renewal R2900
- Student Membership Renewal R1200
Doné Leech, CPCP President
Account Name: PCASA
Account No: 62365160820
Bank: FNB Sandton City
Branch Code: 25060500
Please email proof of payment to email@example.com